Page 2 of 2
You're on your way to starting a chapter!
The foundation to being a coordinator can be expressed through this famous quote: "The Things to do are: the things that need doing, that you see need to be done, and that no one else seems to see need to be done. Then you will conceive your own way of doing that which needs to be done — that no one else has told you to do or how to do it. This will bring out the real you that often gets buried inside a character that has acquired a superficial array of behaviors induced or imposed by others on the individual." (Buckminster Fuller)
Here are some steps to take:
- Fill out the ZMCA Chapter Application
- Spend time with the "TZM Defined" Orientation Guide
- Read through the Chapter Quickstart Guide (startup tips & structure for a chapter)
- Add your email to the ZMCA Newsletter list (See signup box in left column)
- Sign up with the Global site's email list at www.TheZeitgeistMovement.com
- Attend California State Chapter meetings on the 1st and 3rd Sundays at 7 p.m. in Teamspeak
Some ideas to spark your creative input!
- Hold movie screenings of 'Zeitgeist: Moving Forward' or 'Zeitgeist Addendum'
- Hand out DVDs
- Get your TZM banner for tabling & other events
- Have a booth at fairs or expos
- Give a lecture on a global RBE at an event
- Table at major event days (i.e. Earth Day)
- Create your own way to get these ideas into the public!
- Hold meetings for your group
- Once or twice a month
- Post them on the calendar of your website
- Send out notices to your members
- Get a TZM/ZMCA banner
- 3'x6' for table/booth events
- 3'x16' for freeway activism
- Buy DVD's of Zeitgeist Addendum & Moving Forward
- approx $.71/DVD sleeved (Addendum) approx $1.00/DVD sleeved (Moving Forward)
- There is a minimum order requirement
Be sure to fill out Coordinator Application so we know you're interested!
- << Prev