The New Human Rights Movement: Reinventing the Economy to End Oppression
Published by BenBella Books, this text gives a detailed analysis of the oppressive and unsustainable state of affairs we endure today. More importantly, it proposes the critical steps needed to change course before ecological and social instability become irreversible. At about 120,000 words, including over 800 sources/footnotes, the thoroughness of this work is extensive.
For those interested, you can preorder this important book now. While the release is still months away, your preorder will help the work’s promotional metrics, leading to a stronger release and more media attention. Given the deep saturation of the book market today, this work needs your support if we hope to see these perspectives and ideas ever engaged in the mainstream.
Help make this book a “bestseller” which will make this conversation visible.
- Published on Mar 30, 2016 Presented at the 8th...
- Published on Sep 11, 2015 José Mujica,...
- Published on Jun 13, 2015 Multi-Billionaire...
- Published on Dec 21, 2014 Brandon Kristy gives...
- Published on Sep 25, 2014 Thanks to Dutch...
- Published on Sep 27, 2014 This week's show is a...